Monday, February 15, 2010

Our unseen angels

Today, I am thinking of my two brothers as you know who have left for Iraq as of 6 days ago...I am thinking of what they might be thinking and what they might be doing right now... are they still traveling? Are they thinking of us and wishing they had never signed up to do this, or are they thinking of the job they have to do and how to do it sufficiently.... I am sure it is all of the above..
I wonder sometimes what makes a man or woman who has a family or even thinking of starting a family, sign up for such a terrible thing, but then I think of my freedom and I am thankful that they do. It is something that they should be proud of doing, for they and all the men and women that serve are all heros. Daily they serve and daily they are in danger just so I can sit in my warm house playing with my children, and complaining of all I have to do for the day. It really makes you sit back and reflect on your life and all that you have been blessed with and certianly makes me more aware of why and how I have the freedom that I do. God Bless All Our Soldiers, Men, Women, Fathers, Husbands, Wives, Mothers, Daughters, Sons, Brothers, Sisters...... They are all our angels dressed in camo, with wings unseen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment