Friday, February 5, 2010

Today, I am again faced with the reality that we really don't know how lucky we are to be here, to be healthy, accepted, warm, cared for, thought of, and undeniably loved and adored by someone or more than just one someone... Life is so short and we aren't promised a tomorrow, so why do we go to bed expecting to wake up tomorrow with our to do lists and things that just have to get done?
On your to do list, is there the words love, laugh, play? I need to really make new lists, that include play with my daughter, laugh with my sons, tell the ones you can 't live without just how much you love them!
With my job, you wouldn't think that this was just an epiphany that I have every now and then, and truly its not, but life gets in the way sometimes.... and sometimes it takes a certian someone or a certain something to shake you and wake you and make you say God I am sorry for not paying enough attention to you and to my children that you blessed me with. I am sorry for not taking the best care of me that I can... For I am yours and you gave me life and I shouldn't take that for granted... You bless me everyday with the gift of life and the gift of being forgiven for my stupitity and my carelessness and for not being up to par like I should..
Just a few things that are on my mind... I love my life, I love my family, more than ever!! They are truly my love, my passion, my every desire to see them happy... My heart longs for them to be loved like I am loved by my wonderful husband. I hope that they find a love that they treasure and never let go of! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment