Friday, February 20, 2009

Check out the picture of Cherry Blossoms I found! It is so beautiful!!!

My girl!!



Today has been a good day. I got to pick up Karissa at school at 12 today because it is Friday and Kindergarden don't go all day on Friday's. So, we spent some time together before I had to come to work. Which is nice, becuse I don't see much of her on Thursday's because I work evenings these two days a week.


So, we spent some time on the Cricut machine playing around, and she went outside to play in the mud! By the time I cleaned her up, it was time to go to work. So I look forward to going home tonight, because she will still be up waiting on me.


Oh, I have to write about last night. It was about 2 a.m. when she came to our bedroom very upset about a dream she had about Justin and Tyler and Mean Animals that were trying to get her. I asked her what Justin and Tyler was doing in the dream and she said nothing that they were her pets.. (that part was funny) so I spent the night in bed with her while she held on to my hand and would not let go the rest of the night. (I didn't mind that part at all)


No comments:

Post a Comment