Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreams and coughing...

"Nuthing" much new on the Mulkey page.. We are all still trying to get over our sickness. Some of us faster than others and some of us happier about it than others...
Tyler is being checked for Mumps since waking up to a swollen face and neck two days ago... But they don't think that is what it is... But are scratching their heads as to what it is...
Anyways, So I am back at work, still have the cough and the congestion. But I will get over it. No use in whinning about it.
My Karissa has been having bad dreams and it is always about a wolf or a coyote... This is the second time she has had one recently and I have told her that we are going to have to limit the amount of Narnia movie that she watches, especially before bed time. She of course didn't like the sound of that. But that is my gut instinct, she loves and I mean LOVES that movie... (Both of them... Part 1 and part 2)... I told her that its just a dream and that the wolves aren't really going to get her and that God and his angels are always watching her and protecting her and that is why he gave her a mommy and daddy, so we could help watch her too. So, for now we are going to stick to my plan and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment