Friday, January 8, 2010


And in other news... Two of my brothers are gone to Mississippi for training before leaving to Iraq... Tim my oldest of these two is the father of 3 beautiful daughters, Kayla, Brittany, and Ashley. He is married to Misaki who has a son named Tyler. I know they will miss him terribly as do I. But I pray that God watches over them and brings them home safely after they serve their year. Jeff, is the youngest Brother and he has a beautiful Daughter, Tiffany who is the same age as Tyler. And Carla his wife. It is very heart wrenching to watch these two people that I love and have grown up with, leave to such a terrible place. It is also hard to put all your trust in God and not worry about them at all. I know I shouldn't worry because God is in control and what happens is his will. God help me to have enough faith to put it all in his hands. I know my brothers don't read my posts because they don't even know I have a blog, maybe I need to change that. I love them both so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment