Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok, I know I am so bad, that I haven't even kept up with my page, but I have no one that reads it but myself and everynow and then my sister. So it don't much matter. But I guess it helps me when I write some stuff down, I at least feel better that I made an effort.
Anyways, Alot has happened since my last post... And then also just a lot of plain ole boring days.... Just like everyone else...
Lets see, Justin our oldest is gone to school in Kentucky.. Greenville, Ky. to be exact... Where it is very very cold... He is taking Pharmacy Tech and I hope and pray that he does well with it. He needs something good to happen and for him to be the one to make it happen!!! He also has a girlfriend and her name is Kayla, he gave her a ring for Christmas.. A promise ring... Justin is now 18 years old as of Dec. 30th... He is now an adult, well at least in the laws eyes.. I am no longer legally responsible for what he does wrong. But hopefully he wont do anything wrong.

Tyler is finished up with Band for the year, it was long time coming, since he has let some of his grades go for band. He is doing well otherwise. He turned 15 on Dec. 22................

Karissa is doing well too, she is in the first grade and likes her teacher but she says she hates school. Says it is boring.. Plus she tends to get into trouble for eating things that she shouldn't or for doing stuff that she shouldn't.... I hope that gets better.
Bryan and I are both doing well. We have been happy as ever. We are hoping to start the year off right and get our debt under control and be free finally. God help us with this that we can do it!!!!
Everyone else in the family is fine. Will update more later.....

1 comment: